Sunday Worship Service: 10:30 am
Services Are Being Held In-Person And Online At This Time
Community Alliance Church is a welcoming congregation, embodying a wide range of backgrounds and ages. Our desire is build one-another up to full maturity in Christ. We are excited to meet you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the service like?
Sunday service consists of musical worship, a sermon, and a few other elements. Musical worship consists of three songs in a contemporary style, and sermons are based on biblical text.
- What are you doing to protect people from COVID-19?
Indoor seating is arranged to ensure that all households are able to maintain a six foot separation. Masks are required while moving around the building and during the singing portion of the service, but may otherwise be removed while seated.
- How long is the service?
Each Sunday service is about 75 minutes long.
- Do you provide services online?
We live stream our services via YouTube.
- How do I tithe if I can’t come in person?
We accept online giving or checks through the mail.
- Are children welcome?
Children are always welcome! Our service includes a children’s message, and we offer Children’s Church for infant through Kindergarten during the second portion of our service.
What We Believe
Directions from I-87 (North or South)
- Exit I-87 at Exit 13S and proceed South on State Route 9 for about a half mile.
- Take a right on Malta Avenue (first traffic light) and continue West for just over 1.5 miles.
- Take a right on Northline Road (no light or stop sign) and continue for about 1.5 miles.
- Take a right on Rowland Street (second traffic light) and continue North for about 2 miles.
- Community Alliance Church will be on the left.
Community Alliance Church
257 Rowland St, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
The leadership at Community Alliance Church consists of a plurality of elders, with the Lead Pastor as the head elder. Other ministries, and individuals support the elders in implementing God’s vision for the congregation.
Lead Pastor / Head Elder
Pastor Aaron has a passion for teaching and developing Christians to mature and excel in the giftings God has given them. His desire is to see each and every member of the congregation fully equipped and engaged to love God, love neighbor, and make disciples.
Pastor Aaron grew up in Europe and Scandinavia. He returned to the United States for his final years of high school, and moved to the Capital District in 2003. He joined Community Alliance Church in September, 2019. Aaron and his wife, Bonnie, along with their two children, reside in Ballston Spa.
Pastor / Elder
Community Alliance Church values every individual who is part of this congregation, regardless of their stage of life. It is our hope that every child who participates in our programs, whether on a Sunday morning, or throughout the week, is brought closer to Christ.
- It’s my first time attending Community Alliance Church. What should I do with my kids?
We are glad you are joining us! Please ask one of our greeters for assistance registering your kids.
- Is childcare provided during service?
Yes, free childcare is provided for infant through 4th Grade. Children will remain in service until after musical worship and a short children’s message (about 20 minutes).
- Can children remain in service?
Children are always welcome to remain in service! Parents or guardians of children who are more self-expressive are also welcome to listen to the service from our downstairs seating area.
- What is Children’s Church like?
Children’s Church offers child age appropriate learning about God, as well as an opportunity to safely play with their peers.
- How are you protecting children amidst COVID-19?
Children older than 3 and volunteers are required to wear masks at all times during Children’s Church. If you do not wish to have your child wear a mask, they must remain with you in the sanctuary during service.
- How do you notify parents or guardians of an issue with their child in the classroom?
Our volunteers will notify you in person of any issues.
- What sorts of snacks do you serve children?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not serving snacks at this time.
- Do you change diapers or help children in the bathroom?
Children who are old enough to use the restroom by themselves will be escorted by our volunteers. If there is a need for a diaper change, we will notify you in service.
- What do you do with the children in the event of an emergency evacuation of the facility?
Children will be escorted to the parking lot by their teachers, where they will be reconnected with their parents.
- Can I attend Children’s Church with my child?
No. Our SafePlace Policy only permits vetted volunteers in classrooms during Children’s Church.
- How do you protect children from predators in your programs?
Community Alliance Church follows a SafePlace policy that requires training and background checks for all of our volunteers, and at least two volunteers in the vicinity at all times. When our classrooms are in use, only these volunteers are permitted to be in classrooms with children during service. Additionally, we only allow parents or their designates to pick up children.
- Can I nurse my child in service?
Yes, nursing mothers are welcome to remain in service.